468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading to the Keys - diving for lobsters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke to Mike yesterday I heard they got 33 lobsters!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I need a bigger grill!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Donna has the camera with her to show the pictures to her parents, but I will post them this evening. We had a blast (beside having to deal with a high maintance women that does not like fishing or saltwater). As Coe mentioned, we caught 33 lobsters in two days. It was me and another guy doing the snorkling (no tanks!). Being it was my first trip, my body had to get use to going down 10-12 ft. It also took some time for me to get use to getting them out of the holes and shelves, but eventually I started holding my own!

Walker is right, there were so many boats out there it looks like land from a distance. People everywhere, but things were pretty calm and not problems beside our boat not starting after the first stop.

We did get pulled over by the Florida fish and game! We ended up having 3 illegal lobsters which was totally an accident. We measured them in the water, but not in the boat and they were just illegal, so the guy who I went with took the blame and got a ticket. Not sure how much it will cost, but I heard around $ 175.00 per lobster (OUCH). I am going to help him pay it, since we were a team out there.

Anyway, I will post some pics later.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

When's the cooking is what I wanna know!!???

I got the butter and lemon all set and ready for dippin. Waiting on your call!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jerry,
            These might be the most expensive lobsters I have every seen Donna and I took home 12 out of the 33, since the guy I was with caught the most.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

A lot cheaper and easier to have someone else get the lobster for you and you go buy it at Grocery Store etc.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Or get Mike and Donna's!! Coe-with that attitude, sheeet, we wouldn't fish-I figure my avg cost per pound for red snapper was about $120 a pound!! and that aint counting tackle-just beer, gas, bait and ice. ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                X