No announcement yet.

Serious question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My B.A.C. has cured VD and Vibrio, but I still get a sore haid each a.m.-not sure why?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

A good tequilla drunk saved me from losing my wisdom teeth...cured the infection within hours!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

lol holy crap. Thanks guys. It is a little better today as far as the swelling but still red, so I am guessing I will be fine. Guess I just got a little paranoid with all of this crap going around. I am sure if it was something serious it would not be better today than yesterday, but usually my cuts are healed up by now.

Comment

For what it's worth guys, you can get perscription of an antibiotic from your doctor that combats Vibrio. It is called Doxycycline. When I fish Poco Bueno, which is a long grinding tournament in the middle of the summer, I call my dentist and he fills my perscription. It is purely for preventative purposes, but it is a heck of an insurance policy.

Comment

You're toast.

Dibs on all fishing tackle!
            West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              lol holy crap. Thanks guys. It is a little better today as far as the swelling but still red, so I am guessing I will be fine. Guess I just got a little paranoid with all of this crap going around. I am sure if it was something serious it would not be better today than yesterday, but usually my cuts are healed up by now.
              Wash it with betadine!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

That crap scares me.I am under treatment for Hep C.I'm in the at risk catagory.One more month treatment is over.They say its already undetectible.Minimum liver damage.So I'll be out there wading soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                  That crap scares me.I am under treatment for Hep C.I'm in the at risk catagory.One more month treatment is over.They say its already undetectible.Minimum liver damage.So I'll be out there wading soon.
                  Fuzzy you doing the year long treatment?
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I got the good bad stuff.6 months.1 more month sticking a needle in myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
                      You're toast.

Dibs on all fishing tackle!

Holy Cow i about lost my dinner....too funny!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by MELL WADER View Post
                        For what it's worth guys, you can get perscription of an antibiotic from your doctor that combats Vibrio. It is called Doxycycline. When I fish Poco Bueno, which is a long grinding tournament in the middle of the summer, I call my dentist and he fills my perscription. It is purely for preventative purposes, but it is a heck of an insurance policy.

Great info! greenia forshore!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

its been around a long time. i remember a surfer died from it in matagorda about 20 years ago.
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Well, if you are reading this and you still have your hand and you are not dead....you don't have vibrio, congratulations, you survived combat saltwater fishing another day. The stay in the boat freshwater fishermen with their starched shirts and Rolex watches don't know what living on the edge fishing is....no Vibrio, sharks, stingrays, jellyfish, shell reefs, sandbars, riptides and pass currents to kill, maim, disfigure, and inflict pain !! LOL !! YEE-HAA !!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

lol yes it is almost all the way healed. Hopefully I don't catch it tonight...

Comment

Glad you are okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X