No announcement yet.

Blockade Runners Aug. 21st and 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primer, good call. Nobody wants to see pics of my fat gut.

MJH, not 360, probably 270.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

The degree of turn is around 150. Any more and clearance issues with spinning prop
      Are a problem.
      Lurefisher, I'd hunt with you no problem but I am staying at the camp overnight and I've extended a personal invite to ray because I need expirence in the bow. But if he can't make it and all partys are cool then you're good to go. Otherwise will just have to meet up some other time and place.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
        The degree of turn is around 150. Any more and clearance issues with spinning prop
        Are a problem.
        Lurefisher, I'd hunt with you no problem but I am staying at the camp overnight and I've extended a personal invite to ray because I need expirence in the bow. But if he can't make it and all partys are cool then you're good to go. Otherwise will just have to meet up some other time and place.
        No prob Bert i learned all my skills the same place the dog did just let me no ...
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No problem dude.
          Sandy. I do believe it is a TULA but supposedly it was never issued out and sold to me as a new, never fired weapon.
          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

So far I plan on it.
            I want to gig but I need a partner that knows how to co-pilot a fan boat when it's on air
            and the best so far has been Ray Corn"Dog"...I left him a voice mail but I haven't heard from him yet. Even if its blown out I could do some sitting!
            Because you didn't let me drive...er fly...er make it work...whatever you call it!
            Last edited by FlatoutFishin; August 19, 2010, 05:29 PM.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
              Because you didn't let me drive...er fly...er make it work...whatever you call it!
              I didn't ask because of you're recent injury and coupled with my shoulder we would look like a circus act stuck on a bar.

How's the hip...are you as close to 100% you are going to get yet?

Who ever rides on the bow is going to be providing almost all the muscle and it's not always easy especially with any kind of wind.

Comment

Good enough...already pushed the shallowsport off (with Mikes help). Been working and climbing towers, stairs, and what not for 3 months. Hell, I even got surprisingly attacked at a recent cookoff event and sprang back like a banshee on my pursuant(so Ive been told). Leaving Sept 18th for Mazatlan and planning on surfing...wait til you see these pictures!
                All kidding aside...I'm good enough bro. I wouldnt be able to go anyway, but you know me...if we did get stuck, I'd be the first to bail out and push!

Those moobs ain't all flab...I can hang!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Hey Bert, give me a call. I might just be able to do an over-nighter for the 1st time since Mom broke her hip.
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

LOL
                    Ok and we will go again some other time. I think a good trip would be Ray, you and me hunting the deep clear waters in the middle of the pass.
                    I jacking the crapola out this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                      Hey Bert, give me a call. I might just be able to do an over-nighter for the 1st time since Mom broke her hip.

I want to take you on one of my Dickinson Bay trips. We can limit out and be back to the ramp by midnight.

Comment

I want to take you on one of my Dickinson Bay trips. We can limit out and be back to the ramp by midnight.

Hey man that's close to home!!
                        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

My backyard too.

Comment

I guess that you misunderstood....I'm saying that I'll probably make it out to the camp this weekend for the 1st time since my mom broke her hip back in May.
                            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

That new , larger AC sure cools that room down!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X