No announcement yet.

Blockade Runners Sept. 16th-19th Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are trying to get out of here as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Man, it's great out here. Sunshine and cool breezes.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Man Y'all. I'm truly at a loss for words about tonight. What a time! Awesome MUSIC! I'll find words tomorrow I'm sure. Just wanted to throw out a "Thank You" to Ibtsoom Mike and his bride, Rachael for coming out, even in the ugly weather. What a time! I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sandy we really appreciate you guys having us out! We both had a great time and cant wait to do it again! Thanks for cooking up all the grub and thanks to Tres for putting up with my pickin. It was a real privileged to get to sit in with him.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

A few pictures from this rainy weekend.

Rachel, Mike and Sandy

Tres

Todd and Allen

I'm a pickin and I'm a grinnin

Sean, put us on the fish in sorry weather

I had to use the bilge at least 3 different times...heavy rains are not a understatement.
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
              A few pictures from this rainy weekend.

Rachel, Mike and Sandy

Tres

Todd and Allen

I'm a pickin and I'm a grinnin

Sean, put us on the fish in sorry weather

I had to use the bilge at least 3 different times...heavy rains are not a understatement.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that is one fine vessel you've got there Bert!
              Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Thank you Austin. That's a very high compliment!

Comment

I still haven't found the words. All I can tell y'all is having Tres and Mike playin' together was simply freakin' awesome. Vic did a great job fixin' the floor and Bert cleaned ALL of the bird poop off the place. His new nickname is "Swabbie".

Comment

Eff you, I got yo nick name hangin!
                    It was the only decent thing to do being everyone's elbows where white from the dried poop and after I had the pleasure of coming back to camp in the pouring side ways stinging rain and nobody helped me land my rig and I was soaked to the gills, eff it!
                    You'd done the same. I had a nice clean shower provided by Mother Nature whilst you all where sticky and stanky.

I want to see you're pix, especially the ones of me you took of me trying to land my boat in a monsoon and 30 mph winds all by myself as you all watched.

Comment

LOL! Sometimes it's just plain prudent to allow your friends to surmount life's challenges by themselves. You did a great job on the place Swabbie.

About pics, I have a month's worth of pics in my camera, but no wire to upload them. I'm workin' on it.

Comment

Wow, the water was pretty high....
                        Yikes, I better get a float switch for my bigle.
                        I always enjoy reading these posts. Its been about a year and some change since I last visited the camp.
                        Looking good
                        Last edited by PasadenaMan; September 21, 2010, 12:23 PM.
                        NoBama

Comment

Working...
                        X