No announcement yet.

Mosquito Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiskey and beer seem to help sometimes. Not much you can do besides wear long clothes and hit up the Deep Woods Off or something similar.

Bwahahaha, October is Skeeter Season, didn't ya know?

Comment

I emailed our city hall and asked WTF was going on with no spraying. They said the spray equipment on the truck was broken and aerial spraying started last night......anyone see the plane early this morning?
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

They even get you through clothes

Comment

But Kenny, they got 3 new toys from Federal funds. Ya seen the new police car and rescue and police patrol boats so they can ticket ya (like I was almost ticketed at the Valero by the new cop car while gassing the boat because my TX numbers were not 2 or is it 3 inches between the letters and numbers)!! I fixed em though, well at least on that boat.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            But Kenny, they got 3 new toys from Federal funds. Ya seen the new police car and rescue and police patrol boats so they can ticket ya (like I was almost ticketed at the Valero by the new cop car while gassing the boat because my TX numbers were not 2 or is it 3 inches between the letters and numbers)!! I fixed em though, well at least on that boat.
            Dang Jerry, somewhere you got a healthy dose of alienation from society and a serious dislike of authority!LMAO
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
            X