Blockade Runners Oct. 1st through 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhhh

Well, I went out again tonight to join Tres for supper and finish a couple little things. Got to spend a few hours out there and I wish I could do it every day. Tres is going to stay out through tomorrow. What a gorgeous evening it was! I hated to come in, especially because Tres was pullin' trout in one after the other.

Trying to give a run down of the whole weekend is tough as I've got to hit the sack soon. I'll leave it to the pictures, of which there are too few. Special thanks to VJER who just did an incredible job on the bunk beds and screen door (thanks again for the screen door 2112!). Thanks to Tres for the great music as usual. Saturday morning Vic's dad and Dean came out. Vic had positioned the new couch on the dock just so the old men could fish in comfort. It was so nice I wish we could keep a couch out there all the time. They caught a few fish, but not as much as we were hoping.

Fat Albert made the trip out for the first time in a while. He really enjoys the new couch.

The pics:

1. Fishin' from the couch
    2. Father and son with a keeper red
    3. Father and son, now this is fishin'!
    4. Dean takes a break
    5. Tres plays a hit song
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

More Pics

1-4: Albert enjoys the new decor
      5. Tres plays "Black Motel"
      Attached Files
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Now that's fishing..... lol

Camp is looking really good Sandy.

Comment

Looking good there. Looks like FA likes his new bed!
          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
          and
          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

I like it. You should mount that wall hanger for the guitar soon, show it some love.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Looking good man!!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                I like it. You should mount that wall hanger for the guitar soon, show it some love.
                Yeah, I wanted to put that up, but I couldn't find the darn thing. It's somewhere.

Comment

LOL...I thought that. Don't worry it will show up.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                  Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

hey thats allicats couch! it was at my brother and his wifes new house looks good there!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      hey thats allicats couch! it was at my brothers new house
                      Yes indeed it is! And man is it comfy. Your bro helped us load it up. Trudy gave us 3 mattresses and the easy chair too. Perfect timing on all of it. Speaking of, we gotta get her on here.

Comment

oh wow!

When I make it out there are you going to put it back on the peir so I can fish in comfort too???

Looks good, and Im glad you could use it,

Trudy

Comment

Working...
                        X