No announcement yet.

Reef Building...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COME ON WEST END ANGLERS!!! I know times are tough right now, but donate what you can and don't buy beer this weekend or take your better half out to dinner so much!

Did I just say... don't buy beer this weekend?
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

i am in for $50.
      NoBama

Comment

I'm in for $50 too

Comment

That should put us at $850. We need another $150

Comment

Thanks Pasadenaman and Unclehandy! I feel like a cheerleader trying to raise money and more then likely, I will never make it out there!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I would do more but I am working on my boat and then trying to save for to the CHL class.
              NoBama

Comment

Youuuu'll make it out there. Just think. We have divers on WEA that can go down and give us a status report of how well it's forming new marine life and then I'm sure we will have a run out there for everyone that contributed.

Joe

Comment

Good point Mopar and it would be a blast to get a group of us out there one day.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

It would be a hell of a day if all the contributers went out!

Comment

Can we take Unclehandy's boat that is pictured in his Avatar?
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I can fit 4 in that sucker!

Comment

Dang, I thought it'd hold 6 at least-oh, that's right, 4 plus 2 coolers full of beer and ice!!!! Best Avatar EVER!!!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Coe, where do we sit with the donations? Are we there yet?
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

$850

Were at $850... Almost there!
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

OK, who else is going to pony up? If someone is willing to donate $100, I will throw in the last $ 50.
                                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                                X