Someone is talking too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is talking too much

I have made this comment before and I will once again!!!!!!!!

Someone called into the outdoor show this morning and is freaking telling Capt Mickey all about the trout slam going on down here in Chocolate bay, well if you were out today, I bet there were 50 trucks and trailers at the bridge ramp, not to mention others who launched up the bayou. Keep it up, good report, it will get to the point I will be moving way down south to fish, I ran out in the middle of the week the other day, 30 trucks/trailers at the bridge, I am sorry if I am offending anyone, but I have paid almost 40 years of my dues fishing this once quiet sanctuary, now it's like freaking 610 rush hour traffic on a Monday morning.

I actually had someone the other day, pulled up to my camp and asked if their son could use the reest room, I was like sure just turn around and piss of the back of your boat, huh" No the other one he said, ok" do the same thing but squat and dont get any on ya!

Like I have a freaking brathroom in my camp, (I wouldn't tell if I did anyway).

So I guess you folks can see I am getting very frustrated with the over whelming amount of new boats in the area.

Oh" well I feel better anyway, my wofe dont give a sh t, so she said blog about it, ok" good!

Looks like I will be changing my fishing plans this weekend & head on over.lol
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

So you spent 40 years fishing our bay.My son 25 and grandsons should stay out of the bay cause you paid your dues.I buy a fishing license and pay my taxes just like you. So I have just as much right in that bay as you do.Go south you will find the same thing.The day of solitude on the bays is over.To many fisherman.I only saw 10 0 15 trucks at the ramp.Yep I'm one of the guys in our bay today.

Comment

610 West Bay

Fishalot, understand your frustration. I have fished in my kayak in the same spot for years. Just a back cove with no problems with power boats. Now I have guides dropping a boat load of waders everytime I go out. Damn these guides, No one he drops catches a damn thing then he loads them up and blows out of the cove. My patience is running out quick. No respect for a kayaker, I can understand that, but come on West Bay has a lot of ground. Hang in my friend! By the way Capt. Mickey has different opinions every week for the duration he has been on the show, time for him to go. How about Capt. Hillman, would be a great show. Good Luck!

Comment

Delete delete delete!!!!!!
          I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
            So you spent 40 years fishing our bay.My son 25 and grandsons should stay out of the bay cause you paid your dues.I buy a fishing license and pay my taxes just like you. So I have just as much right in that bay as you do.Go south you will find the same thing.The day of solitude on the bays is over.To many fisherman.I only saw 10 0 15 trucks at the ramp.Yep I'm one of the guys in our bay today.
            10 to 15 is right. I was out there.

I understand your anger, but you got to be civil. I got potlicked three different times today, but that is the way it goes some times. Just drink a beer and relax...
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

The word is out......

Originally posted by fishalot View Post
              I have made this comment before and I will once again!!!!!!!!

Someone called into the outdoor show this morning and is freaking telling Capt Mickey all about the trout slam going on down here in Chocolate bay, well if you were out today, I bet there were 50 trucks and trailers at the bridge ramp, not to mention others who launched up the bayou. Keep it up, good report, it will get to the point I will be moving way down south to fish, I ran out in the middle of the week the other day, 30 trucks/trailers at the bridge, I am sorry if I am offending anyone, but I have paid almost 40 years of my dues fishing this once quiet sanctuary, now it's like freaking 610 rush hour traffic on a Monday morning.

I actually had someone the other day, pulled up to my camp and asked if their son could use the reest room, I was like sure just turn around and piss of the back of your boat, huh" No the other one he said, ok" do the same thing but squat and dont get any on ya!

Like I have a freaking brathroom in my camp, (I wouldn't tell if I did anyway).

So I guess you folks can see I am getting very frustrated with the over whelming amount of new boats in the area.

Oh" well I feel better anyway, my wofe dont give a sh t, so she said blog about it, ok" good!
              It is what it is and it is only going to get worse. I happen to be one of the "new boats" in the area. I have been fishing Chocolate hard for the past four years. I have formed a bond with your quiet little sanctuary and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have met some great people out there and formed some lasting friendships while fishing Chocolate. I hope to be able to fish Chocolate for many more years to come (so I too can b!tch about the increased boat traffic )

There, now I feel better also.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                10 to 15 is right. I was out there.

I understand your anger, but you got to be civil. I got potlicked three different times today, but that is the way it goes some times. Just drink a beer and relax...
                You got potlicked by fuzzy and reeltime at least once I'm sure. I am glad they are fishing the public sanctuary now instead of my private one.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
                I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

We were there before daylight.So everone else were potlickers.

Comment

ive been fishn chocolate for 20+ yrs. yeah more people,but i still out fish them!lol its the thrill of the hunt.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

TWI....
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I am on the air right now, telling everyone to fish the spoil back to New Bayou, you are an idiot fishalotmao. rs

Comment

Yea me, Fuzzy, Reeltime and Goldspoongeneral ran by braille in the dark fog and got out before everyone else. Who's the potlicker now?

Times are different than they were 40 years ago -- There's more people everywhere -- more houses, more development where there used to be open land, more traffic, more industry.... this all equals more people to fish in YOUR spot. Doesnt matter where YOUR spot is.. Chocolate, Greens, Matagorda, Port Mansfield etc.. and you know what -- it's gonna get worse. These people are gonna have kids and they're gonna teach them to love the outdoors as well. Then they will be out in YOUR spot paying their own dues. I hope that my kids will be out there 40 years from now teaching their kids and grandkids how to be sportsmen.

I'm with Fuzzy here for sure -- I buy the same license as everyone else and launch at a PUBLIC boat ramp. I don't have 40 years in yet but I sure hope to if I'm lucky enough to keep getting to go fishing. By that time, when I've paid my "dues" I can guarantee you that I wont be griping about people fishing in my "spot". With 40 years of experience you'd think I'd have more than one..

ps.. Bashing Capt. Mickey is not the way to make friends around here -- he's been in the business longer than a lot of us have been alive and proves time and time again to be a valuable resource to fisherman.
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
                            Looks like I will be changing my fishing plans this weekend & head on over.lol
                            LMAO.......theres only about 8,000 people a week view threads around here. fishalot Bay...er..i mean chocolate bay liable to really get some good press!!

Comment

hahaha....you jsut made the list along Fuzzy, PaulMarx:

Comment

Working...
                              X