Someone is talking too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbas kenner View Post
    Is the fishing really that good there???.
    No!

Comment

look what happened last time Robalo posted a similar thread regarding an oil discovery they had:
      Attached Files

Comment

WOW, was my point way misunderstood, hey folks" I could care less if you can walk from boat to boat, I have no problems with everyone getting in on some good fishing, all I was TRYING TO SAY please dont call in and broadcast your report to the specific pin pointed location, there are allot of us that do fish this area often and traffic is a problem, so maybe we could keep it between ourselves or localy thats all I was saying. Wasnt trying to offend everyone, I certainly have no problems in catching my fair share.
        Good luck, drink a beer have fun.

Comment

Lol I think all he was trying to say was he was frustrated with boat traffic and people calling in to the radio about chocolate didn't think he was bashing anyone.
          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

We're just messing with you!
            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

same thing happened to Bugsy Siegel on the strip out in Las Vegas too when he started a thread back in the 30's
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                look what happened last time Robalo posted a similar thread regarding an oil discovery they had:
                I just spit coffee all over my monitor!! LMFAO!!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

LMAO!! -- You spend way too much time on the internet Paul!!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishalot View Post
                    WOW, was my point way misunderstood, hey folks" I could care less if you can walk from boat to boat, I have no problems with everyone getting in on some good fishing, all I was TRYING TO SAY please dont call in and broadcast your report to the specific pin pointed location, there are allot of us that do fish this area often and traffic is a problem, so maybe we could keep it between ourselves or localy thats all I was saying. Wasnt trying to offend everyone, I certainly have no problems in catching my fair share.
                    Good luck, drink a beer have fun.
                    Guaranteed you didn't offend anyone here... We all understand your statement it's just something to keep in mind when giving reports. Some keep info close to chest & give general area. Some get so excited they must give a GPS coordinate. Is one better than the other? No.

These threads get a lot of attention only because people poke & have fun with others about specific areas as you can see by the 10+ off topic posts on this thread. It's all in good fun. Don't take it seriously. We all agree with your gripe.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                      I understand your frustration . I have never been to the Chocolate Bayou bridge so I went to check it out this morning to see what all the hoopla was all about . Man Captain Mickey has ruined it . I'm glad I didn't try to launch.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as5_n...layer_embedded

That's me in the front, we had to pull 3 or 4 boat plugs but we got to our spot first
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                        I understand your frustration . I have never been to the Chocolate Bayou bridge so I went to check it out this morning to see what all the hoopla was all about . Man Captain Mickey has ruined it . I'm glad I didn't try to launch.
                        Y'all need to give Paul rep

Comment

All I can say is get over it. There are too many other things in life to piss and moan about.

Comment

Yall have a merry christmas and a happy new year, actually I have already started the christmas festivities a little early today, all this typing has got me rattled, at least that is what I told my wife when she asked why I was already drinking a bloody mary for breakfast with an xtra helping of Wodka

Comment

There better not be anyone in my spots right now. I am checking google earth, wait is that up to minute speed. No,no it isn't. Chit I will just have to count the fish when I get there and make sure none are missing.

Merry Christmas...

This thread is fun, makes for a good Christmas Eve spent with my FWE family.

Take care all,

DB
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Where do you live fishalot, Bloody Mary morning got me thinking, we could drive to where the fish are. rs

Comment

Working...
                                X