No announcement yet.

Someone is talking too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone should launch at 2004 bridge and Fish Chocolate, it'll keep more of you pot lickers off my reef(s)!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Kenny's reef is at 95.7492 and 34.4185!!!
      Loaded with sow trout rite now-Santa dropped em off last nite!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        Kenny's reef is at 95.7492 and 34.4185!!!
        Loaded with sow trout rite now-Santa dropped em off last nite!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          Kenny's reef is at 95.7492 and 34.4185!!! Loaded with sow trout rite now-Santa dropped em off last nite!
          Dang Robalo,those nummbers led me to HeartBrakers
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I was out there on the 23rd and smoked the fish.... I put in at fat boys and eventually went there. It was me and one other boat and i only saw 3 other boats passing. Everyone wants to fish and some follow reports and some just know how and where to go. I never heard the report, but found the fish there, would i be considered an outsider? I pay my dues, my taxes, and rarely keep big trout as I send them back in the name of conservation. The last thing I would do is get all worked up over others who are for the same thing as I am. Whether you paid your dues or not everyone has to start paying their dues somewhere sometime. As far as being rude to a man with his son- pretty ridiculous- you could have made a friend. I wonder what their stories about you are.
            Promote Good Sportmanship

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
              Coe is right Fishalot , I'm just jerking your chain Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope they leave you some fish and remember just because they know where the fish are doesn't mean they'll catch them .
              Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340

....Hey Paul, I heard that the best fishing in that place mentioned in this thread called "Chocolate Bay" is down the channel just a tad to the port side of the red crab trap float. Heard this from "Uncle Sonny" down at the VFW on Hwy 6 the other day. He also said the other good spot for nice trout is where the old cow skull is tied to the old cedar post with the bailing wire.
                He told me that you knew right where he was talking about and I should meet you some day for some other pointers!
                That must be four poles!! I know that spot its on fire!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

The have live shcrimp at Lutes!! That ought to add another 100 boats in the water!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Just my luck there gonna have a boat parade on chocolate tomorrow!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

And your the grand marshall........
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

man all the new traffic makes me sick.......on another note, Lutes will be open at 5:30 am tomorrow with live shrimp and Mud minnows. Oh yeah we also have bathrooms and honey buns. Thanks for the forum for my shameless plug.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          Dang Robalo,those nummbers led me to HeartBrakers
                          wtf no invite!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

That G340 he catch them big trout maybe now he has time he'll spend some fishin with us atleast when all the traffic clears up!
                            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I thought that pond was mine, I fished there for the first time in 1950 with my dad. I just figured you had to be a BOI to fish there!

Comment

I'm on vacation and got a job directing traffic for the week on chocolate bay and the biyou.The first day of work was pretty boring and all with no traffic.
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X