No announcement yet.

Someone is talking too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts like this only add more attention to the area your wanting to keep to yourself. I bet there were 100 boats & trailers at the ramp today
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I always come here for fishing reports

Comment

Is the fishing really that good there???.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
          I was just talking to friend and he informed me the place just east of the 2004 bridge has been sold to a developer . They are going to put in a marina and a hotel catering to potlickers.
          I can send you the flyer it was sold back years ago Chocolate Bayou marina village our brokerage team represented the buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbas kenner View Post
            Honestly, yes & no. It's like any other area better during certain times and weather conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbas kenner View Post
              Nope, wouldn't wasted my time or gas money. There are No fish in Chocolate.....
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I'll say it again...there ain't no fish in Chocolate.......or EastBay, West Bay, Trinity Bay, Christmas Bay, Moses Lake, Clear Lake, Jones Lake, Green's Lake, etc. etc.etc. But there are restroom facilities at the Fishalot Camp! POTLICKERS RULE!!!!
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Posts like this only add more attention to the area your wanting to keep to yourself. I bet there were 100 boats & trailers at the ramp today
                  X2

Comment

AAHHH its too far for me I will stay right where Im at.

Comment

lol!

Comment

I haven't fished Chocolate all year. I'm still catching fish in other places... Guaranteed Aqua Pimp, Knighten, Popovich, Stillwagon, Anderson & other big trout guys aren't up there right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                          I've heard thecrabbing is awesome .........quick somebody call West Bay Crabber.
                          You rang?

I was forced to move my traps away from the dredge a week ago. Seeing this thread has me pondering the idea of moving 50 traps up into the Bayou.
                          My job is more important than your hobby!

Comment

I saw old West Bay Crabber out there yesterday as a matter of fact. He told me I was no. 1 as he cut off my drift.
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Fished Chocolate yesterday. I caught 84 trout, 66 reds, 26 snook, 14 whale sharks, 3 manatee, and a mermaid. Also had a great crab dinner! God, I love this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                                Fished Chocolate yesterday. I caught 84 trout, 66 reds, 26 snook, 14 whale sharks, 3 manatee, and a mermaid. Also had a great crab dinner! God, I love this thread!
                                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X