Someone is talking too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Parade

Ok, here you go. Crab Dude will be leading the Chocolate Parade!! You Da Man Crab Dude. Happy New Year!!

Comment

wow tis was one of the most entertaining threads all year
      Captain Glenn Stevens
      Coastal Guide Service
      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I thought it was the most informative thread.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

It is missing one thing...........some Brad Luby

Comment

Where is he ?
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

2Cool

Comment

guess its time to give some fake reports to cpt. mickey and send all the potlickers to east bay lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcrazydan View Post
                  guess its time to give some fake reports to cpt. mickey and send all the potlickers to east bay lol.
                  send em to the dredge in the icw
                  75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

We are new to the area, but my wife and I have been there just about every weekend since we moved our boat to Lutes. I have to say everyone we have met so far has been extreemly nice and helpful. Not sure what the traffic was like in the past, but I love the area and fishing the bayou. We have a passion for fishing and have felt welcome by all we have met. I hope our kids and grandchildren have the same passion and continue to fish the area regardless of who we have to share with. I have never been there in the summer, but I can only imagine the recreational boaters will increase the traffic significantly, but that's what happens when we have such an amazing area to enjoy.

Comment

• Found it! I wonder if it's this Fishalot guys camp for sale? Reckon he got tired of people asking if they could use the crapper? When you gotta go you gotta go right?
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

• That was great ! Ya'll had the poor man drinking heavy in the morning .
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

• lol
                          sigpic

Comment

• Too funny
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Out of the 40 ten are at the pass, 10 are in the bayou 10 are anchored on the channel soaking dead scrimp, 5 are in new bayou, one is at the windmill. That only leaves 4 potlickers. That's not to bad?

Comment

• It looked to me like the burned windmill place that is for sale lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X