No announcement yet.

West End Anglers 2011 Charity BBQ Cook Off - March 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need to build a front facade to the tent to make it look like a saloon? made out of old fence pickets and stuff. This gig starting to sound full blown!
    Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

• Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      Good going briskets will sell,Tiny i have a question, Do you know anything about the beer tabs people collect for clubs for money ? Is there anything like that for the Shriners ?
      We will Auction off or Raffle any bar tabs, so yes, get 'em!

Comment

• Tiny i drop the check in the mail for the spot's.The check for the port a potty i will get to you this week or next.We just need one like last time.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donkeyman View Post
          what we should do is preauction them to be picked up sat at a fixed price everyteam donates one cooked brisket , Tiny did that last year but im not sure how it all worked out... or the exact details ....briskets are sky high right $$$$$$, I hear its because alot of them are being shipped to China ....a decent brisket is 25-30 bucks un cooked...
          My buddies still selling cooked brisket's for thrity bucks cooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pop Fly View Post
            Do we need to build a front facade to the tent to make it look like a saloon? made out of old fence pickets and stuff. This gig starting to sound full blown!
            Hey no potlickin! Meat b'day the Hole will not be out done. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pop Fly View Post
              Do we need to build a front facade to the tent to make it look like a saloon? made out of old fence pickets and stuff. This gig starting to sound full blown!
              yes sir master craftsmen
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                We will Auction off or Raffle any bar tabs, so yes, get 'em!
                Holy cow Tiny ,3 years ago i lost a good good friend i had went to school with and were still close the rest of his years.The story goes ,me and my son joined a 4h club to show are pigs as you rem.seeing them .In the 4h club they ask the kids to collect beer ,coke tabs and juice pouches. Well my friend Donald Murrey started collecting them in a 5 gallon water jug .It took me and Corndog and Barham about another 3 years to fill that thing up after Donald passed but its full and if you think it would make alot of cash at a auction then I think we could do it ......... Barham Reeltime post up a pic of me with the jug!!!!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• Here Deano
                  Attached Files

Comment

Holy cow Tiny ,3 years ago i lost a good good friend i had went to school with and were still close the rest of his years.The story goes ,me and my son joined a 4h club to show are pigs as you rem.seeing them .In the 4h club they ask the kids to collect beer ,coke tabs and juice pouches. Well my friend Donald Murrey started collecting them in a 5 gallon water jug .It took me and Corndog and Barham about another 3 years to fill that thing up after Donald passed but its full and if you think it would make alot of cash at a auction then I think we could do it ......... Barham Reeltime post up a pic of me with the jug!!!!
                    ohhh, I thought you ment BAR Tabs, not BEER tabs.. LOL... Hey, Ronald McDonald House still takes them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      ohhh, I thought you ment BAR Tabs, not BEER tabs.. LOL... Hey, Ronald McDonald House still takes them.
                      Yeh Tiny i saved them for a 4h club ,but no longer with the club. Do you know anything about the ronald mc deal or anyone else who saves them?

Comment

• The girlfriend is saving those tabs to donate to RM House. We are at ~1/2 a gallon jug, and you are right, it does take a long time to fill that thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                          The girlfriend is saving those tabs to donate to RM House. We are at ~1/2 a gallon jug, and you are right, it does take a long time to fill that thing!
                          Jug we ARE some heavy drinkers and it took 4 to 5 years to fill that 5 gallon water jug up bro.

Comment

Yeh Tiny i saved them for a 4h club ,but no longer with the club. Do you know anything about the ronald mc deal or anyone else who saves them?

We save them here at work for the Ronald McDonald house...they give us free drinks all we have to do is drop the tab off.
                            Let me know if you want to get rid of them.

Comment

• What do you all think of the front of the t-shirt, preliminary design....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shriners BBQ 2011 - Front - Rev 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	553994
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• I like it minus all that splattering.

Comment

Working...
                                X