11-30-2013 moses lake,dickenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
    that thing was huge, almost yanked him put out of the boat on its first run! I think I tweaked my back netting it.
    Call me Wednesday, Dano. Grab up Barham, we gonna go wade some reefer.......uh I mean reef.

Comment

good pics plugger!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Great day on the water guys. Glad you got on the fish and really nice pics Henry.

Comment

Nice going Henry, looked like you guys had a lot of fun. Water looked nice in the pics
          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Great pics. I need to go fishing again. Lord Bless.
            robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Nice going guys.

Comment

Here are the fish . THE RED IS 21 INCHES . THE BEST TROUT IS 20 INCHES .
                Attached Files
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Henry what's up with that red? He looks like a big goldfish. Lol
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The bigger trout and another one had little shrimp in their stomachs . One trout had finfish .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice job fellas!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                        He ate two of pluggers corky's before he finally landed it on a maniac mullet. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                          Strange....His head is white.

Comment

The red had a full stomach . I couldn't tell what . All mush .

Comment

They were in my cooler until 3 pm . They get squished and maybe discolored .

Comment

They're OK. As long as you keep ice on em, they'll keep a couple days this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                                X