Texas beach party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas beach party

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Yeah. That's going to off real good. I'd set the odds of about .005-99 for that happening. Lol

Comment

I'd still be prepared to guard my property they trashed surfside a few years back and even shot someone. Those thugs were out of control

Comment

Texas beach party

Someone videoed the young man dead on surfside beach. It will not happen in Galveston. I would thing the law enforcement agency is watching social media. They will nip that in the butt before it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          Someone videoed the young man dead on surfside beach. It will not happen in Galveston. I would thing the law enforcement agency is watching social media. They will nip that in the butt before it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          No, the LEOs stayed at HQ and let the scumbags do whatever they wanted. The Galveston mayor back then, Quiroga, wanted the scum here and Lyda Ann Boxbiter also welcomed them. I suggest that all yaks be locked up as well as anything that is sitting outside of value. I'm not coming down and will avoid them like I would a Hellary Fund Raiser.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Aww but that Friday and Saturday morning look good in the surf. I may have to brave it for an early trip. If I don't return avenge my death.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              Aww but that Friday and Saturday morning look good in the surf. I may have to brave it for an early trip. If I don't return avenge my death.
              The gimmiedats don't awake from there slumber until mid afternoon you should be safe

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                No, the LEOs stayed at HQ and let the scumbags do whatever they wanted. The Galveston mayor back then, Quiroga, wanted the scum here and Lyda Ann Boxbiter also welcomed them. I suggest that all yaks be locked up as well as anything that is sitting outside of value. I'm not coming down and will avoid them like I would a Hellary Fund Raiser.
                They're actually a lot nicer than those that come for Mardi Gras & Biker weekend.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I will stay north of all the above Biker rally Mardi Gras and especially the kappa weekend bs
                  Can't wait to miss it
                  Last edited by dbarham; April 20, 2016, 06:28 PM.
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    I will stay north of all the above Biker rally Mardi Gras and especially the kappa weekend bs
                    Can't wait to miss it
                    X2!!!
                    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                      They're actually a lot nicer than those that come for Mardi Gras & Biker weekend.
                      Really Bruce? Sometimes I wonder where you come up with the BS. No friends of mine were threatened with death and rape during Biker weekend and she also had her bike stolen off her car's bike rack by 4 "Fraternity Members" while stuck in traffic on 61st street while hundreds were just running around their cars, drinking and 'dancing' with no plans to allow traffic to get through. Walmart closed the second year due to theft; whereas, they normally only closed on Christmas, about half the restaurants closed due to 'walked tabs'. The police stayed at HQ and didn't respond to calls either. let's not forget all the trash left behind, gunshots and shootings either. Sheez, how easy Libs forget the bad.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well Jerry, look at the bright side. It's a good way for business to practice on a trial run for a hurricane. Close shop, plywood in all the windows and doors, and make different evacuation routes out of the island.

BTW, Mardi Gras and Biker weekend are HUGE for the island and business and are looked forward to by them.

Comment

I have several gpd friends and they no problem with bike weekend or mardi. Theres a reason why they quit doing it and trust me law enforcement is very disappointed in bringing it back to the island.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                            Really Bruce? Sometimes I wonder where you come up with the BS. No friends of mine were threatened with death and rape during Biker weekend and she also had her bike stolen off her car's bike rack by 4 "Fraternity Members" while stuck in traffic on 61st street while hundreds were just running around their cars, drinking and 'dancing' with no plans to allow traffic to get through. Walmart closed the second year due to theft; whereas, they normally only closed on Christmas, about half the restaurants closed due to 'walked tabs'. The police stayed at HQ and didn't respond to calls either. let's not forget all the trash left behind, gunshots and shootings either. Sheez, how easy Libs forget the bad.

I've had plenty of trouble with entitled azzholes during biker weekends. They act like they own the entire island and treat everyone that's not on a bike like sheet.I'm guessing your dear friend was being delightful to the island visitors and in no way deserved disrespect from the "frat members". As far as the cops go, I'm guessing that was the delightful denizens of Jamaica Beach that were too scared to come out from behind their desks because GPD has always been out in force during beachparty weekend.
                            Of course, this is the sort of second hand carp that gets parroted by people that don't really live on the island, so Im not surprised at your hackneyed response, Jerry.
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I'm with you Bruce; when somebody doesn't act delightful to me I either rob them, steal something from them or attack them. I think that's a normal response for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X