No announcement yet.

Texas beach party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Bruce, I was there for years 1 & 2, were you? Did you get a new bike that year-a girl's bike?

Yes, the under 30 blond white girl had her "Klan Meetin' outfit" on and wanted to take the long way to Vidor by going 61st to Bermuda Beach for a "pre-meetin' rallye and cross burnin". She deserved to have her bike stolen and her life threatened as well as being threatened with rape-she had no reason to cry and shake at all. Yes Bruce, my brother and I didn't drive and weave through the trees along 61st because the Frat and Sorority boys and girls were just having fun by stopping and having a partay on 61st at 6 pm after we sat still for 30 minutes and then realized the fine peeps were not interested in leaving the street but had an impromptu party in place. I also came down for many of the Biker weekends and other than the noise and 3-4 deaths due to bikers' speeding or being unsafe, I don't recall any shootings or Walmart closing or any restaurants closing. As far as Mardi Gras, I saw a few fights, but the GPD rounded up the folks by 12 and ran them out of the strand and yes I recall I believe 2 shootings that were gang related and the perps were from Houston area-I know it wasn't my lady friend at Bermuda Beach-we were all hanging out at Yaga's because we know the owner and he's a great guy that promotes business in Galveston like the annual wild game cook-off. I didn't see the JBPD arrest any Kappa weekend folks, but it wouldn't surprise me since those folks were certainly ignoring many laws that I saw broken in the COG.

Great post Bruce. WTG showing how white women deserve to be robbed and threatened for being stuck in traffic-you should run for AG or POTUS since only Hate Crimes are committed by white folks against blacks. No such thing as a Hate Crime when a black attacks a white girl, man or child-just ask the DOJ or the Obama Administration.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

And the winner is by knockout Robalo congrats

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        Sorry Bruce, I was there for years 1 & 2, were you? Did you get a new bike that year-a girl's bike?

Yes, the under 30 blond white girl had her "Klan Meetin' outfit" on and wanted to take the long way to Vidor by going 61st to Bermuda Beach for a "pre-meetin' rallye and cross burnin". She deserved to have her bike stolen and her life threatened as well as being threatened with rape-she had no reason to cry and shake at all. Yes Bruce, my brother and I didn't drive and weave through the trees along 61st because the Frat and Sorority boys and girls were just having fun by stopping and having a partay on 61st at 6 pm after we sat still for 30 minutes and then realized the fine peeps were not interested in leaving the street but had an impromptu party in place. I also came down for many of the Biker weekends and other than the noise and 3-4 deaths due to bikers' speeding or being unsafe, I don't recall any shootings or Walmart closing or any restaurants closing. As far as Mardi Gras, I saw a few fights, but the GPD rounded up the folks by 12 and ran them out of the strand and yes I recall I believe 2 shootings that were gang related and the perps were from Houston area-I know it wasn't my lady friend at Bermuda Beach-we were all hanging out at Yaga's because we know the owner and he's a great guy that promotes business in Galveston like the annual wild game cook-off. I didn't see the JBPD arrest any Kappa weekend folks, but it wouldn't surprise me since those folks were certainly ignoring many laws that I saw broken in the COG.

Great post Bruce. WTG showing how white women deserve to be robbed and threatened for being stuck in traffic-you should run for AG or POTUS since only Hate Crimes are committed by white folks against blacks. No such thing as a Hate Crime when a black attacks a white girl, man or child-just ask the DOJ or the Obama Administration.
        And not a hint of racism.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I didn't notice any racism

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            I've had plenty of trouble with entitled azzholes during biker weekends. They act like they own the entire island and treat everyone that's not on a bike like sheet.I'm guessing your dear friend was being delightful to the island visitors and in no way deserved disrespect from the "frat members". As far as the cops go, I'm guessing that was the delightful denizens of Jamaica Beach that were too scared to come out from behind their desks because GPD has always been out in force during beachparty weekend.
            Of course, this is the sort of second hand carp that gets parroted by people that don't really live on the island, so Im not surprised at your hackneyed response, Jerry.
            Lol, awesome. This was the knock out punch, intelligence will always beat ignorance.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post

No this was

Comment

I guess we have a difference of opinion as to what intelligence is and a personal rant.
                "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Differences of opinion, no matter how asinine, may be expressed here in the corner. Low blows and name calling are frowned upon above, but not disallowed here. Carry on.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
                    I guess we have a difference of opinion as to what intelligence is and a personal rant.
                    Lmao. No doubt about it. I lived in Galveston as long as anybody and hated Madrid gras and that stupid biker rally. But I was in town trying to sleep with those noisy passed mufflers howling all night. The squirrel must be from Santa Fe or maybe Alvin?

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                      Differences of opinion, no matter how asinine, may be expressed here in the corner. Low blows and name calling are frowned upon above, but not disallowed here. Carry on.
                      X2![emoji121]
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
                        Lol, awesome. This was the knock out punch, intelligence will always beat ignorance.
                        Dude.... I do know that Robalo graduated from The University of Texas in Austin; which is maybe not like graduating from a trade school or Alvin Community College , but I'm not sure what you mean by calling him ignorant.

Please explain in great detaill, your obviously vast education and experience to call him ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                          Lmao. No doubt about it. I lived in Galveston as long as anybody and hated Madrid gras and that stupid biker rally. But I was in town trying to sleep with those noisy passed mufflers howling all night. The squirrel must be from Santa Fe or maybe Alvin?
                          Must be Santa Fe.
                          Don't put A town down like that come on !
                          Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            Dude.... I do know that Robalo graduated from The University of Texas in Austin; which is maybe not like graduating from a trade school or Alvin Community College , but I'm not sure what you mean by calling him ignorant.

Please explain in great detaill, your obviously vast education and experience to call him ignorant.
                            Education has nothing to do with ignorance and I would hope someone with an education could've tell the difference between the two. If you go back and read what he said you will see. But in reference to mine education I have a bachelor's in engineering out of UH and a associates in applied science and mechanical engineering and work for Ford as an engineer and used to be senior master technician at Ford. But like I said education has nothing to do with ignorance, I didn't call him stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                              Must be Santa Fe.
                              Don't put A town down like that come on !
                              X2[emoji83]
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Evidently reading and writing is not a pre-requisite to all of your engineering degrees, or working for Ford. U of H should be proud!!

Beandaddy

Comment

Working...
                                X