No announcement yet.

Texas beach party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice fish, bro! Not a single one from west bay? Red hooks are dynamite. Squirrels should know that. Let's see your's, squirrel?

Comment

nice solid fish, looks like everyone is over 5 lbs.

Comment

I don't kiss and show

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that even possible

Comment

My mama said it was OK

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
              Education has nothing to do with ignorance and I would hope someone with an education could've tell the difference between the two. If you go back and read what he said you will see. But in reference to mine education I have a bachelor's in engineering out of UH and a associates in applied science and mechanical engineering and work for Ford as an engineer and used to be senior master technician at Ford. But like I said education has nothing to do with ignorance, I didn't call him stupid.
              Well Mr. Ford Engineer, why is my engine light on at 117k miles-2010, F150 5.4 ltr? Please tell me Intelligent All-knowing One; otherwise, give back her bike that was stolen since you believe being a white girl stuck in traffic deserves her bike stolen off the back of her car by a bunch of worthless, POS, better-off dead, scumbags that you are defending. Or is your 'white guilt' just too GD much too bear?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
                Lol, awesome. This was the knock out punch, intelligence will always beat ignorance.
                BTW FP420, if that is not a racist response, then you are one ignorant person. I can only hope that your wife, whatever color he/she may be, is not attacked or robbed for merely being stuck in traffic jam. You sir, have some issues-sounds like a white guilt issue fogged up by a '420' habit. As Dean Wormer said, "Going through life drunk and stupid is not easy."
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  As Dean Wormer said, "Going through life drunk and stupid is not easy."

Typical of you to play fast and loose with the facts, Robalo. What Dean Wormer actually said was, "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.".
                  Hmm..
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Sorry Bruce, I used my "Hillary's Book of Facts" as my basis for the Wormer quote. What difference does it make at this point anyway-they are all dead? Oh wait, was that another quote by Hillary-well maybe not exactly, but again, it pretty much means the same.

Comment

Don't know if you knew this robalo. When your idiot light comes on, that idiot has to take in so the code can be looked up and the problem narrowed down and fixed. Don't worry son, I know it's complex but you can do it.Click image for larger version

Name:	images (7).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	562435
                      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Figures I have to take it to the Senior Master Service Technician Engineer at Ford. It would be more helpful if the codes came up instead of just a beacon showing no information.

I wonder if they give out ladies' bicycles as 'loaners'? Never mind, those are likely pawned for dope $$.

Comment

What was the post about again ?
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

No idea
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I think it was about how a girl deserves to have her bike stolen while stuck in traffic because she should give her stuff to 'Frat Boyz n Da Hood' cuz dey be entitled to it.

My Senior Master Service Technician Engineer Light is now 'off' also.

Comment

I refer to them as "gimmiedats" a growing population that have influenced the last few elections

Comment

Working...
                                X