Texas beach party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beandaddy View Post
    Evidently reading and writing is not a pre-requisite to all of your engineering degrees, or working for Ford. U of H should be proud!!

Beandaddy
    I'm so glad you are and that my phone's spell check makes you so smart. But like I said before this was not about who is stupid and who is not.
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

I think going to school in the 3rd ward has made you hyper sensitive (and I understand that). But You're the one that started questioning people's intelligence. Bruce merely made a post to stir it up a little and opened the door; and you walked right thru it.

I bet the last place you'll be is at that beach party, even tho it sounds good to call someone ignorant these days because they state the facts (like Robalo did).

Comment

I'm wasn't the one butt hurt at was said to someone else about a post. But that over sensitivity probably be comes from knowing that this country cannot be controlled by cowards behind sheets or nowadays a coward behind a keyboard. I see that attacking my education was fruitless and you think you can attack me by calling out where I'm from. No I'm not from 3rd ward, I was born and raised in the Heights but I'm still from Houston and will always be proud of that. I learned to respect all people and races in the service and be intolerant to those that aren't. But what would a non patriot that never served know about that. Bye!
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

I see now where you got that I was from 3rd ward but that pic on my profile says 3rd coast. You know like the gulf coast. Man that 3rd ward(hisd) education is looking better and better than your Galveston isd education. Maybe curmudgeon likes to stir the pot but I like to kick it over.

Comment

I'm just waiting for one of you to say na na na boo boo or he's touching me. Butthurt everywhere. Good lord.
            Carry on
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Carry on
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

this is too easy and I feel like I'm taking too much advantage of MG jr.... So I'll quit.

But in all seriousness, the boy needs to take a class in reading comprehension and writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  I'm just waiting for one of you to say na na na boo boo or he's touching me. Butthurt everywhere. Good lord.
                  Carry on
                  na na na boo boo....you're welcome Mike (don't exactly know what you meant by that, but you're a friend, and I'm here to help if I can!). HAR! Now all of you can continue beating each other till your arms are tired.
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                    na na na boo boo....you're welcome Mike (don't exactly know what you meant by that, but you're a friend, and I'm here to help if I can!). HAR! Now all of you can continue beating each other till your arms are tired.
                    Lol. Thanks, brother
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I, myself prefer loud tailpipes and parades to gunfire. Just my preference. I must be a racist though.

Comment

And the hits just keep coming! LMAO
                        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Lol. Who's caught a big sow, lately. Over 7 pounds?

Comment

My wife gained over 7 pounds lately

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                              Lol. Who's caught a big sow, lately. Over 7 pounds?
                              Well.....they were almost 7 lbs. Haven't posted catches lately cause it's hard to take pix when you are trying to save and revive the fish (all released-that's why I have to take them one at a time) . Here's three for the last trip.- note the topwater has almost all the finish knocked off it! HAR!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	4-20-16-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	562432Click image for larger version

Name:	4-20-16-2.jpg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	562433Click image for larger version

Name:	4-20-16-3.jpg
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	562434

Caught these and a dozen more just like them before the rains and in high tide right next to the shorelines in about 2' of water in upper Galveston Bay and Boliver with a guide friend of mine. My locations, his boat.....I guess that's why he keeps inviting me.....
                              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                                Well.....they were almost 7 lbs. Haven't posted catches lately cause it's hard to take pix when you are trying to save and revive the fish (all released-that's why I have to take them one at a time) . Here's three for the last trip.- note the topwater has almost all the finish knocked off it! HAR!
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]32293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32295[/ATTACH]

Caught these and a dozen more just like them before the rains and in high tide right next to the shorelines in about 2' of water in upper Galveston Bay and Boliver with a guide friend of mine. My locations, his boat.....I guess that's why he keeps inviting me.....
                                Maybe 7lbs combined nice fish though...must be those red hooks

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X