Texas beach party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greysquirrell View Post
    I refer to them as "gimmiedats" a growing population that have influenced the last few elections

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk
    I call em "Dummycrats"-same thing-their motto is:

"Where be the Free ****?"
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Gimmedays and Retardlicans........ain't got much to choose from, do we?
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
        We had something to chose from the last two elections and the gimmedats chose the mules ***! Lol were screwed
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
          Absolutely right my friend.

Trump will shake it all up. And Ive been right on about 100% of elections. This is going to get real interesting. Be glad you live down here in the South in about 10 months.

Comment

Trump or Hillary looks like a lose lose situation for the American people. Trump will definitely have a conflict of interest when it comes to making or losing money and national security and decisions for our country. Hillary well it's scary to even think about and I haven't had breakfast yet...

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X