We ship orders as we receive them. We only make 2-3 trips a week to the Post Office. We try and ship all orders within 2-3 days.
Cancellation, Return, and Refund Policy
We provide you with a 30-day return policy on all of our products sold. You can return any item in its original packaging within 30 days for a refund, less shipping and handling charges. If you are wishing to cancel a tournament registration entry, it must be received before the cutoff date for normal registration to avoid any late withdrawl penalties. No refunds will be given for cancellations which occur after the tournament begins.
Terms and Conditions for all events and tournaments
In consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, for being allowed entry into and participation in any and all activities (the “Activities”) associated with the West Bay Redfish Showdown, Fish West End, Shriner’s International, (collectively, “FWE”), and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the undersigned, individually and on behalf of his/her family, heirs, administrators, executors and assigns, hereby enters into this RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) as of the date set forth below. This Agreement shall remain in effect for as long as the undersigned participates in the Activities.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS: The undersigned recognizes and understands that there are risks associated with his/her participation in the Activities including, but not limited to, bodily injury or death to persons and theft, damage or destruction to property.
2. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY: The undersigned hereby RELEASES, ACQUITS AND FOREVER DISCHARGES FWE, their present and former directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives and the respective heirs, administrators, executors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “FWE Parties” or individually, an “FWE Party”) from any and all claims, causes of action, suits and/or demands for personal injury, death or property damage, accrued or to accrue in the future, known or unknown, (collectively, “Claims”) relating to or arising out of any negligent, grossly negligent and/or intentional or unintentional acts on the part of the undersigned in connection with his/her entry into and participation in the Activities. Without limiting the foregoing, the undersigned agrees that the FWE Parties shall not be liable to him/her, his/her family, heirs, administrators, executors or assigns for Claims arising from or related to the undersigned’s entry into and participation in the Activities.
3. AGREEMENT TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS: The undersigned agrees to DEFEND, INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS THE FWE PARTIES AGAINST THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE FWE PARTIES’ OWN NEGLIGENCE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH NEGLIGENCE WAS THE SOLE, PROXIMATE OR PRODUCING CAUSE OF THE CLAIMS; provided, however, that the duty of the undersigned to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the FWE Parties shall extend only to Claims arising directly or indirectly from the undersigned’s entry into and participation in the Activities. As used herein, “INDEMNIFY” means to agree to assume the FWE Parties’ liability in a situation, thereby relieving them of responsibility and/or reimbursing the FWE Parties for Claims asserted against them.
4. PHOTOGRAPH/INTERVIEW RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The undersigned GRANTS PERMISSION to be PHOTOGRAPHED or INTERVIEWED in connection with the Activities. The undersigned understands that any such photograph or interview may be used by FWE for television, film, video, visual, graphic or printed media. The undersigned agrees to RELEASE and INDEMNIFY FWE with respect to any Claims related to the usage of such photographs or interviews by the FWE Parties or any media.
5. CONSENT TO POLYGRAPH: The undersigned AGREES to submit to polygraph testing if requested by a FWE Party. If determined by a polygraph operator that the undersigned did not pass the polygraph, undersigned will be disqualified. If disqualified, no entry fees will be refunded. Anyone receiving a cash prize will be subject to polygraph testing at the sole discretion of tournament officials. Any polygraph testing will be conducted within 48 hours of the tournament.
6. As further inducement to FWE to permit the undersigned’s entry into and participation in the Activities, the undersigned represents that he/she thoroughly and completely understands that this is a complete and final release and indemnity agreement, that he/she is freely and voluntarily entering into this Agreement, and that no representations, promises or statements made by the FWE Parties, or any agent, attorney or other representative of an FWE Party has influenced the undersigned in causing him/her to sign this Agreement. The undersigned understands that this Agreement shall be binding on his/her heirs, executors, successors and assigns, that the Agreement will be governed by the laws of Texas, and that jurisdiction and venue for resolution of any dispute regarding this Agreement shall lie in a Texas State Court in Harris County, Texas. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it does not affect the validity of the remainder of this Agreement. The undersigned agrees to the terms and conditions above, and acknowledges receipt of this Agreement.
7. The undersigned further certifies that he/she is 18 years of age or older and will abide by all FWE rules and policies. A parent/guarding signature is required for anyone under the age of 18.